Microsoft Dynamics NAV is ideal if you are looking for:
- a solution that builds on your strengths, through its highly customizable, open architecture
- a software backed by a top global name
- a system that grows and changes with your business needs
- a solution that gives you superior ease in tracking information throughout
- a system with excellent MRP mechanism
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV's dimensions, you may continue to grow and easily create or change existing dimensions without disrupting your business operations.
Unlike most software designed for SMEs, Microsoft Dynamics NAV also allows you to retrieve any information in the system at any point in time. With a clear overview, you can make better decisions and give accounts that require your immediate attention.
Efficiently manage your general ledger, payables, receivables, inventory, analytical accounting, fixed assets, and cash flow in one integrated system.
- Monitor fiscal performance, meet business and regulatory requirements
- Control and manage the entire life cycle of your fixed assets—from acquisition to disposal.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Multicurrency support reduce the complexity of global transactions.
Get accurate, up-to-date information to manage contacts, opportunities and campaigns — all while building customer relationships that help drive sales and encourage loyalty.
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer-service requests
- Gain clear insight on the costs, inventories, workloads and financial returns of your service operations
- Automate routine sales, marketing, and customer-service tasks for improved efficiency and simplicity
Powerful in-built tools give you a 360 degree view of business performance, an analysis of detailed information, allows you to create and view graphical reports and displays.
In addition, Microsoft Dynamics NAV easily integrates with other Microsoft business intelligence (BI) products and technologies. Thus, you can begin with the basic modules,Microsoft Office Excel and further add new functionalities as you require them.
- Manage human resources (HR) by organizing and controlling information about your employees.
- Easy-to-use reports to analyse employee data and help track employees.
Boost operational efficiency and production, including orders, bills of material, supply planning and capacity requirements planning.
- Streamline your operations by automating manufacturing processes
- Gain greater visibility from order entry to production, warehouse management, and delivery
- Increase accuracy of promised orders and respond quickly to customer queries on order status
- Respond quickly to changing customer demands with agile manufacturing and multiple planning options, tracking, and interactive action messages.
- Open your business to trading partners around the clock with a Web browser
By monitoring projects effectively, you can make confident, informed decisions based on comprehensive information.
- Manage projects with support for budgeting, billing, and resource management.
- Track resource expenses and usage, plan capacity and predict availability.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts-payable capabilities.
- Match the goods on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs.
- Satisfy demand with multiple planning options and tracking of utilization and materials costs.
- Integrate processes and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes and low inventory.
- Speed critical documents through standardized workflows and enforced approval limits.
Establish long-term relationships with your customers with service-contract management and consistent logging and tracking of equipment and services.
- Respond quickly to customer-service requests and make profitable decisions on costs, inventories, workloads, and financial returns
- Manage contacts, opportunities, and campaigns efficiently while building customer relationships that drive sales and encourage loyalty
Watch a quick demo video of Microsoft Dynamics NAV role center functions
Speak to our consultants today for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV product demo