Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central PSG
Receive up to 50% funding support through the Productivity Solutions Grant with AFON - a pre-approved PSG vendor.
What is the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) helps SMEs gain digital capabilities to enhance overall operational productivity. SMEs can choose from packaged solutions approved by IMDA Singapore. These are categorised by:
- industry (e.g. General Business, Food, Retail etc.) and;
- solution type (e.g. Financial Management, Inventory Management etc).
With these solutions, you stand to get funding support up to 50% with AFON, as a pre-approved PSG vendor.
Our packages can be used across all industries, and cover Accounting, Inventory, Customer Relationship, and Sales Management.
Why AFON's PSG Packages?
Over 500+ SMEs & MNC subsidiaries rely on AFON for improved productivity, visibility, and control.
We're also the recipient of several Microsoft awards to date:
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year
- Microsoft President's Club
You can be assured your PSG-supported ERP project and hard-earned funds will deliver with maximum returns on your investment.
Unlimited InvoiceNow / Peppol Transactions
Send unlimited e-invoices directly through the PEPPOL / InvoiceNow network for your first year
Our certified consultants are not just tech-smart, but also have years of accounting and industry experience to solve real business issues
In-house Helpdesk Support
We don’t outsource our helpdesk to third-party IT companies, so you get the same award-winning support from start to end
Are You Eligible For PSG?
You can apply for the PSG grant if your business meets the following requirements:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/ lease/ subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
Microsoft Business Central PSG Packages
Take your pick from our pre-approved Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central PSG packages below.
Cloud Essential Package - 3 Users
Includes 3 Essential Users software licenses, implementation services, PEPPOL / InvoiceNow setup and unlimited invoices for 1st year, and training.
Cloud Essential Package - 5 Users
Includes 5 Essential Users software licenses, implementation services, PEPPOL / InvoiceNow setup and unlimited invoices for 1st year, and training.
Cloud Essential Package - 10 Users
Includes 10 Essential Users software licenses, implementation services, PEPPOL / InvoiceNow setup and unlimited invoices for 1st year, and training.
Cloud Premium Package - 8 Users
Includes 8 Premium Users software licenses, implementation services, PEPPOL / InvoiceNow setup and unlimited invoices for 1st year, and training.
Cloud Premium Package - 12 Users
Includes 12 Premium Users software licenses, implementation services, PEPPOL / InvoiceNow setup and unlimited invoices for 1st year, and training.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve put together a list of FAQs about the PSG application process for your reference.
Your business is eligible for the PSG if it meets the following criteria.
- Is registered and operating in Singapore
- Has a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Less than S$100 million annual sales turnover, OR employs less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
- Purchase, lease, or subscription of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore.
Unfortunately, no. Your quotation may not differ from the IT solution package that was submitted for your PSG application. If it does, the quotation will be rejected.
Any additional items you wish to implement with your IT solution must be quoted separately, and any modifications you make to your IT solution package must be submitted again to the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) for approval.
Yes, you can. However, you may not submit applications for IT solutions that will be deployed at the same location.
On the other hand, if your business operates out of more than one location, you may submit applications for one IT solution for each location.
Your business will also be subjected to an annual grant cap of S$30,000 for pre-approved solutions supported by ESG. The validity period of the annual grant cap starts on 1 April, and ends on 31 March of the following year.
It’s actually quite straightforward. Here’s how you can apply for the PSG:
- Visit the GoBusiness Gov Assist page to find the list of supportable solutions for the PSG, and identify the solution that would best suit the needs of your business.
- Obtain a quotation from the pre-approved vendor of the supportable solution of your choice.
- Make sure that you have not signed any contract or made any payments to the vendor of your choice prior to submitting your PSG application.
- Make your submission on the Business Grants Portal (BGP) with your CorpPass account. Here’s a step-by-step guide from Enterprise Singapore (ESG)
Want to Know More About AFON's Microsoft Business Central PSG Packages?
Contact us now for a free, non-obligatory consultation.